Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lucent L'Amour 2009


Valentine's Day...a day of love, lust, and Hallmark obligation (to most), but not to those that attended the decadent Lucent L'Amour Lovefest in Downtown Los Angeles this past Saturday. While the temperature was cold enough to harden the fingertips and nipples of all that were in sight, the vibe was HOT thanks to the house music, art displays, costumes and PLUR mentality that took center stage.
The lineup for the evening included Lucent Dossier featuring Mass Ensemble, Z Trip, Adam Freeland, Random Rab, Magika, Troublemaker, Jupiter, Helios Jive, J Boogie & Jeremy Sole, El Papa Chango & Earth Harp.
To take an inside look at some of the artists that were featured this year, check out the following link http://lucentlamour.thedolab.com/art-stuff/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I saw you there! Were you wearing leg warmers?

Kristin said...

That looks like so much fun! Take me next time!

The Token Liberal said...

PLUR is soooo 2000. ;)

Anonymous said...

I wish I'd been there too said Figgy the anonymous blogger.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is really interesting. Had a look at the website a well.

Stacey Soleil said...

Hahaha...
YES I was wearing leg warmers
(not that it kept me warm, it was freeezing!!!) LOL
It was an amazing night and I can't wait for the next production.
Next time you should all come!!!

Thanks for the comments and keep coming back (pretty please ;)

-XO
Stacey