Thursday, May 20, 2010

Is It A Twitter No-No To Create A Title Including The Word SEX?

Well if it is, I am in trouble, because I just did! <GASP>
Hiya all you wonderful Posterous & Twitter pals of mine, I am actually just sending a quick note to let you know that I launched my own blogsite.
http://www.nosexandthesuburbs.com
(I love the url, hahaha)

What's it about you ask?
Well...what ISN'T it about, really! lol. I have male and female subscribers, so I guess it appeals to both, which is pretty exciting actually.
Here's the tagline to give you an idea:

Where Xanax & Yoga Are Like Milk & Cookies…

Hope you'll stop by & check it out!
Please leave me a comment on one of the blogs you enjoyed and if you share your blog url with me, I will reciprocate.

-xo

Stacey Soleil
Connector | Blogger | Tastemaker | Social Media Events Coordinator
staceysoleil@gmail.com
http://www.nosexandthesuburbs.com
Twitter - @StaceySoleil
(323) 393-0081

Posted via email from staceysoleil's posterous

No comments: