Sunday, September 8, 2024

Coming Up For Air…💨

Well hello, hello friends. Long time no Blogger action from this gal.”

 Okay, I’ll cut right to the chase…we launched a “thing” recently and I hoping to get some support (in exchange for supporting yours as well!). We decided to turn things up a notch instead of only posting on FB or IG alone. Back in the day I ran an award winning blog, and I loved the connections and friendships I built, but life happened & I let the little bumps in the road get in the way of doing what I love (write!) and admittedly, I laid low for way too long. But I’m back baby…but more so as a WE than an I, I’m bringing my partner Mark along for the ride on this journey. We decided not to wait for the new year to kick off our “new year’s resolution”, so here we go…in September! Thanks in advance for any shares, comments or helpful feedback you have. The goal is one post a day to get the ball rolling! 
*Feel free to hold me accountable 👇

https://www.becomingbetternotbitter.com/







No comments: